Please read “About” beforehand.
- I Finally Got K|NGP|NYeah, I finally purchase EVGA Geforce RTX 3090 K|NGP|N. This is a genuine handpicked graphics card for overclocking, and the boost clock (core) is set to 1920 MHz. This is the highest level of any Geforce RTX 3090 and this prides the highest performance (side by side with GALAX HOF OC Lab Edition). As you […]
- I Built a PC for ValidationI organized a PC for validation. I already have a PC, but it isn’t suitable for validation because it has the hard line loop which is very hard to exchange any PC parts. So, I had hope to construct an environment to validate some PC parts exclusively. A PC for validation is required easy exchangeability […]
- I’ve Got Something AmazingI lined up early morinig in Akihabara, and purchased Ryzen 9 5950X. I’ve already builded the hard loop PC with the Ryzen 9 3950X, so for the time being, I plan to use this processor for verification. But I don’t have enough parts for building a PC, so I should wait to use this processor. […]
- Purchasing the Supreme Dual Rank DDR4 for Zen2 (at This Time)I purchased DRAMs from G.Skill, F4-3600C16D-32GTZN. I already have F4-3600C14Q-32GTZN, but these are single rank memories. I want to compare four single rank memories and two dual rank memories, at same memory capacity, same memory frequency (and near timings). And, in the QVL of ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-fi) which I adopt my PC, there […]
- What are DRAM Timings?: Some Knowledge about Operation of SDRAM and a Brief Memorandum about DRAM TimingsIn this article, I will write about DRAM timings. Since a DRAM plays the important role in an operation of the Zen architecture, so it is necessary DRAM tuning when you want to extract better performance of Ryzen. DRAM tuning mainly focuses on the memory frequency and DRAM timings (memory latency). And in Zen2, the […]
Follow My Blog
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.